PP-net Ltd’s comprehensive legal services include all legal aspects of business operations. Companies able to use the services of a lawyer enjoy a stronger market position and are better protected. Legal clauses contained in agreements and contracts often have a direct impact on financial performance and help to resolve disputes in positive ways.
We specialize in commercial law, particularly in creation, mergers and liquidation of companies and in changing their legal form. We assist in the creation and registration of economic entities, especially in the National Court Register and update the registration data. We advise on current business operations regarding the choice of business model, provide opinions on agreements and business ventures in terms of legal provisions and tax law. We also provide opinions and answers to individual questions in the field of labor law. We register foreign business entities and their branches and representative offices.
Services available under subscription:
- legal attendance
- legal consultations via telephone and e-mail
- legal advice on establishing commercial companies
- drawing up and verifying contracts and other documentation
- drawing up employment contracts and competitive clauses
- paying attention to relevant provisions in contracts, explaining the importance of such provisions
- preparation of legal opinions
- settling matters at government offices
- tax consulting
In case of questions or doubts do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com